Online retailers selling 18mm Yorkshire Fittings ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am just in the process of installing our new shower head and the supplied pipe that comes off the shower head is in 18mm stainless steal. They have provided me with an 18mm to 15mm compression elbow joint but this is no good as I need to have a straight connector.

I have had a look around and Yorkshire Fittings do a range of 18mm compression fittings but the problem I have is that all my local plumber mearchants dont sell 18mm compression joints and I only need one.

Does anyone know of an online retailer selling the full range of yorkshire fittings ?

Sponsored Links
bump - Dont suppose any plumbers on here have anything in the back of their VAN that might be able to help me ?

Why haven't you just gone to your local stockist and ordered what you need? :confused:

...caus they all want a minimum order of either 5 or 10 and when they are around 5-6 quid each it is going to be easier to just get a longer bespoke shower arm made

Sponsored Links
Hmm. I see your problem, but sadly the only thing I have in stock that might help you is a 3 metre length of 35mm sympathy. I'll keep 'em peeled though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back