2.5 gigapixel picture, fascinating

Sponsored Links
i wonder if they will take the pictures in a time lapse so we can see how it ends :LOL:

Sponsored Links
look at the picture like a clock face. go to qualter past three, on the main road there is a bus... zoom in on the bus......
now what's all that about, :confused: or is it just me who's sad in finding it??

dj.

Didn't see that one last time the picture was mentioned, but to me it looks like a bus (a Dutch bus, that is ;))) Haven't seen that type around when we were living there.
Must be saving on exhaution rubish from diesels? But still, it looks strange, I must give you that.

Well spotted - but it just shows where the individual pictures have been assembled to form the composite picture. (The pictures were taken at different times!!)

If you look 'south west' of the bus there is half a person walking along the side of the same road (dark trousers & half a light top)

Think my pc is well sad!

When I zoom in I just get a grey mush!

Check out the end of the road at the top - at roughly five past one clock position. The white car approaching from the right hand side has lost its wheels! It looks as though the road is flooded - but no water. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There is also a silver grey vehicle approaching that same position with its right hand side missing. I really must get a life!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Careful_Bodger said:
Well spotted - but it just shows where the individual pictures have been assembled to form the composite picture. (The pictures were taken at different times!!)

If you look 'south west' of the bus there is half a person walking along the side of the same road (dark trousers & half a light top)
Just to clarify whether the pictures were taken at different times, I've found one clock that says 3:05 presume pm has anyone found another clock in the picture?

Sponsored Links
Back