2 birds - 1 stone(r)...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
heard today that they are now making it so that they can "ban" "legal highs" for up to a year while they do studies on them to see if they can classify them as illegal..

also heard that they are going to stop benefits for alcoholics and drug addicts that refuse to seek help..

the way I see it is that they give the "legal high" to the drug addicts and get them to test them in exchange for their benefits..

they'd have to pay for testing of the drugs anyway, and at least this way it's proper testing to see actual results on real people, not on poor animals with a different physiology in the first place..

the addicts would then be earning their "wages" and not just getting them for free..

Sponsored Links
heard today that they are now making it so that they can "ban" "legal highs" for up to a year while they do studies on them to see if they can classify them as illegal..

also heard that they are going to stop benefits for alcoholics and drug addicts that refuse to seek help..

the way I see it is that they give the "legal high" to the drug addicts and get them to test them in exchange for their benefits..

they'd have to pay for testing of the drugs anyway, and at least this way it's proper testing to see actual results on real people, not on poor animals with a different physiology in the first place..

the addicts would then be earning their "wages" and not just getting them for free..

Hopefully if they do this, the government will insist on the LD50 test too. ;) ;) ;) ;)

so

so stop hearing..... it makes you sad...

ffs.... try AND enjoy life.....

Sponsored Links
lifesagasman";p="1709789 said:
anyone else got gorant on permanent 'Ignore'?[/quote

ignore what gasman.. unless you want to see all the thieving drug taking bar stewards on the streets mugging your mother...

I was going to buy a welsh dresser today, but I changed my mind just in time....

PrenticeBoyofDerry";p="1709780 said:
and sheep dip for himote]

is that not better than knee capping... come on boy..... dont hide, as you are now.. behind your internet friends... how sad.... shame

:cry:

anyone else got gorant on permanent 'Ignore'?

I did have him on ignore, but was worried that I might get into trouble under the Disabilities Discrimination Act.

I think mental ill health is covered under that act. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back