2 birds - 1 stone(r)...

Sponsored Links
is that part of the mental act....... :LOL:

We know your mental ill health is no act young lady.

oh boy.... is that all you can do..... thought you had a sense of humour..

how sad... but hey ho.. the little comedian that posts all the jokes has no sense of humour and is proving no personal bottle..... keep hiding lad... as that is all you are boy...

how sad... but hey ho.. the little comedian that posts all the jokes has no sense of humour and is proving no personal bottle..... keep hiding lad... as that is all you are boy...

Better a boy than a failed statistic of care-in-the-community.

I have asked this before, I have even posted a link to a website that would help you, but you seem totally oblivious to your failings.

Why don't you use any capital letters or full stops? Why do you end sentences with an ellipse?

Sponsored Links

Better a boy than a failed statistic of care-in-the-community.

I have asked this before, I have even posted a link to a website that would help you, but you seem totally oblivious to your failings.

Why don't you use any capital letters or full stops? Why do you end sentences with an ellipse?

not been taught yet... maybe they are caring more in another community..

but hey ho.. no worries.. never yet failed in anything i do or have done.. and never will... boyo....

but hey ho.. no worries.. never yet failed in anything i do or have done.. and never will... boyo....

You failed:
1. When and where to use a capital,
2. When to use a full stop,
3. What a ellipse is,
4. When and why you need to take your medication,
5. Failed how to string a simple sentence together.

Failed a lot of important things really. :rolleyes:

But biggest failing is a failure to become a valued member of a forum community by his total lack of regard for other members. Many of whom have been persistently patient with his arrogant, condescending attitude to them and one or two have even offered to speak to him on a personal level off board to find out why he behaves the way he does.

But biggest failing is a failure to become a valued member of a forum community by his total lack of regard for other members. Many of whom have been persistently patient with his arrogant, condescending attitude to them and one or two have even offered to speak to him on a personal level off board to find out why he behaves the way he does.

one did try after physically threatening me..... but failed miserably..... have you anything else to offer positively to this discussion...

You failed:
3. What a ellipse is,

do you really think so........

You failed:
3. What a ellipse is,

i know so..........

You failed:
3. What a ellipse is,

i know so..........

why do you quote yourself? :eek:

I got a PM like that :idea: from a caring member of this community :oops: I love you all:cool:And I got an O-Level in English Language

Sponsored Links
Back