2 way switching - connecting lamps at both switches

Is that if one tries to use the tab? When I'm logged in (which I automatically am,if I'm looking at the page), clicking on the direct link to the Electrics UK wiki simply 'works', with no further logging in or problems?
Try editing the Wiki.
Ah, I see - that's new! I've never had problems getting in to edit in the past. Does one now need a different password to edit the wiki, or what? If it's just an unintentional glitch, has it been 'reported'?

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
[/list]//www.diynot.com/forums/forum-information/whats-happened-to-the-wiki.398964/
Thanks. I've applied for 'access'!

I suppose it makes some sense. Although the 'democratic' concept of a wiki is that of a 'free for all', there are so many clowns around these forums that I suppose that some degree of control over who can edit the wiki is probably desirable!

Kind Regards, John

Sponsored Links
Thanks. I've applied for 'access'!
No sooner applied than 'approved' - I must be classified as 'harmless' :)

... and once one is 'approved', one only has to log in to the wiki once. There is an option (actually the default) to automatically log-in, so whenever one subsequently clicks on the wiki link, one gets straight in to the full (rather than 'read-only') wiki, completed with 'edit' buttons etc.

Kind Regards, John

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back