2 x 28W 2D in bathroom: symmmetical or offset?

Yeaaaah.........moooooovinnnng onnnnnn........

;)

No, you're right. It's 2. ;)
I have absolutely no problem with large recessed lights, e.g. ones which take 2D or PL lamps. I actually think that they're ideal where you want something unobtrusive and functional.

Beauty is in the eye of etc, but personally I think I'd rather look up and see a couple of these:

than these:

TPB28WOHF.JPG

Sponsored Links
Yeah, I know they're both commercial-style fittings, but I prefer the surface-mounted look.

But I'm with you on the energy-saving bit.;)

Hi, on a totally different note, I notice you have a towel rail supplying the heat for the entire bathroom (which is of a fair size).

Towel rails are just that - there to dry towels, your bathroom will feel cold in winter, I know this as I installed a towel rail in my bath last year and froze during winter months.

On asking around about this, I was told that I should change the towel rail and install a radiator instead and will be doing that this summer.

You may want to ask more advice at your local plumbers merchants.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back