2 x Combi Boilers or Combi Boiler with Mega flow?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All, I'm a novice on plumbing but recently I've made changes to my property and now it has 12 radiator heating with 3 shower bathrooms. As suggeted I went with New more powerful Combi Boiler with 250l mega flow system to support 3 showers at some time (incase) but am struggling with another issue that is, "No Hot Water after 3 or even 2 people bath" (kids do love to spend more time in shower finishing all 250ls).
Now, I've been thinking, isn't it better if there is a way to replace Mega Flow with 2nd Combi Boiler that'll fire up on demand, if that's possible? How and who can help me with this?
Thanks in Advance
AJ

Sponsored Links
Sounds like there is a problem with your setup as if correctly plumbed and wired should be able to manage at least 3 full cylinders per hour

As @snb says sounds like a set up problem your megaflow and a combi should be able to cope with your demands no problem is one of the showers plumbed from the combi ? if when that shower is running the high rate recovery coil will not be re-heating as the combi will put all the heat to that shower

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back