26mb at the meter

Sponsored Links
Some, have been doing it wrong so long they've convinced themselves they're right - about everything!!! Then you've got the course cowboys that have been in the trade two minutes & think they know the lot, rsoles!!

Good job you're not in the CC , can you imagine the carp advice you would be spouting regards chimneys/flues. :eek: those poor CCC'ers would be hangin on to your every word. :rolleyes:

Piers seems to thank the wrong guys on here. :LOL: gullible being the word.

Some, have been doing it wrong so long they've convinced themselves they're right - about everything!!! Then you've got the course cowboys that have been in the trade two minutes & think they know the lot, rsoles!!

Good job you're not in the CC , can you imagine the carp advice you would be spouting regards chimneys/flues. :eek: those poor CCC'ers would be hangin on to your every word. :rolleyes:

Aye, there's nothing better than having a CCC on the end of your line!....... :LOL:

Just to confirm the abbreviations;
CC = course cowboy
CC = combustion chamber pot
CCC = career change chancer
CPS = cowboy in polo shirt
Hope that helps?

Sponsored Links
This is why us time served lads hate you 6 month course efforts. No offence.

These training centers has brought this trade to its knees Gassaferegister needs a fooking slap too imo

Hey onlyfitshit , and there was me thinking richturd was referring to you. :LOL:

This is why us time served lads hate you 6 month course efforts. No offence.

These training centers has brought this trade to its knees Gassaferegister needs a fooking slap too imo

Hey onlyfitshit , and there was me thinking richturd was referring to you. :LOL:

Naw son!! Us weagies don't talk to these Aberdonian sheepshaggers.

slightly concerning...

id love to see whats in the CC section! :LOL:
You've not missing anything mate, most in there have their head so far up their own a.se, they can see their tonsils...... :LOL:

haha brilliant! I think you've managed to describe some of the regulars in this section too mate! Quite quick to think they know it all and look for ways to shoot others down... ive found myself on the receiving end of it a few times.

In my line of work ive seen it all... you would be amazed at what some gas "engineers" ask me...

Piers seems to thank the wrong guys on here. :LOL: gullible being the word.

I thank those who help ;) I don't comment on everything with personal insults towards others...

how does that make me gullible? ive probably helped you a few times and you might not even realise ;) but I wont criticise you for it don't worry...

I'd be a great help in the CC section :)

no im not registered... im qualified but in my line of work its not worth me paying the registration fee...

What line of work would that be piers?

Why did you apply for membership for the combustion chamber if not registered?

So you are a qualified gas engineer? , where did you take your training and for how long?

no im not registered... im qualified but in my line of work its not worth me paying the registration fee...

What line of work would that be piers?

Why did you apply for membership for the combustion chamber if not registered?

So you are a qualified gas engineer? , where did you take your training and for how long?

these are questions I don't need to answer... I am a qualified Gas engineer. I work under a company umbrella so for me to register myself would be a waste of money. I would see no benefit from it.

I emailed the moderators/admin to see if I could gain access without being registered as I have the qualifications. This is all irrelevant to you, unless you are the person who allows others in there?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back