2nd Scottish referendum in doubt ...

It's not a hint, they openly support it.
TBH I feel sorry for the Welsh and the Scots. It's too easy to stir people up in this sort of area and certain aspects such as ecconomics never figure in the argument. Eg to make up for their tax take they will need to increase taxation. The Welsh are much the same but also recieved significant returns from the EU which are set to continue only directly from the UK now.

LOL It reminds me of Brexit - for many that wanted out anyway.

Sponsored Links
The problem with the SNP is that they think that every one who votes SNP is a supporter or in favour of independance :ROFLMAO:

Jeez us wept

3072.jpg

Sponsored Links
The problem with the SNP is that they think that every one who votes SNP is a supporter or in favour of independance :ROFLMAO:

Jeez us wept
If they campaign on a single issue, it's a reliable assumption. :rolleyes:

I wasn't trying to imply i drew it.;)
I just thought it an amusing comment on the SNP's persistence on this issue when so many urgent matters need their full attention.
But they will make it a central issue in the next election and unless they get an increased majority i can't see how Sturgeon can maintain political momentum.

Its the people in England who get a raw deal. Everyone else gets devolved powers, we just get the bill.

Even pre covid, the tax take up here was billions less than total received back from UK government. SNP & Greens can talk all day long about how they'd plug that gap, I remain to be convinced. I take no pride in saying this, but I look at the SNP reps in House of Commons and more often than not think 'what a shower they are!' Mind you, I know a lot of folk would say similar about the Tory and Labour front benches ;)

I get such a ridder when I see BlaCKford, The Lard O' the Isles spouting about the people of Scotland. None of them speak for me.
I get one o' those when the Tories say stuff like that south o' the wall...can you get an ointment for it?:sneaky:

I get such a ridder when I see BlaCKford, The Lard O' the Isles spouting about the people of Scotland. None of them speak for me.
I don’t know much about his politics, I just know he whines too much - a tad irritating.

Don't think the UK government could allow Scotland to be part of the EU.
England would be surrounded by EU territory.
Ireland to the east, Scotland in the north and Europe to the west all under EU control would finish off the UK as an independent nation.
So a bit like Switzerland, or maybe Serbia

Even pre covid, the tax take up here was billions less than total received back from UK government. SNP & Greens can talk all day long about how they'd plug that gap, I remain to be convinced. I take no pride in saying this, but I look at the SNP reps in House of Commons and more often than not think 'what a shower they are!' Mind you, I know a lot of folk would say similar about the Tory and Labour front benches ;)
Whenever I’ve looked the SNP figures they seem to claim the tax revenue per capita from Scottish citizens is higher than England. I suppose that doesn’t account for all the tax generated by the city of London etc.

Sponsored Links
Back