3 port valves

Yep I am going to, the last thing I want to do is to drain down, it will be the LAST resort.

Sponsored Links
Hi All, still trying to sort this problem, can someone tell me the brass 3 port valve just the brass part has A & B marks and last year a mate of mine he seems to think "he knows every thing about every thing" said I had it the wrong way round and changed it. Now I cant see as long as the AB fitting is correct that it should not make any difference if the brass fitting says A B or B A when looking at it ??

Sponsored Links
Are you still using cheap Tower valves? Shove a Honeywell valve in but preferable dump the Y plan and go for a couple of 2 ports instead.

Hi Gasguru, no I use ESi, at the time it was the only one that you could unplug the wiring from.

A for your aris so you are nice and warm and B for bath to HW cylinder

ESi aren't rated much either...go on splash out on a Honeywell. When the top makes are now making poor quality stuff the bottom end is often junk.

Hi, funny enough I was just looking into a new valve, a Honeywell.

Hi all, thanks for all your help. I did a complete drain down cleaned out the tanks, new 3 port valve, cleaner in the system another drain down, all in all system now working like new. Thanks again for all your help.

Still should have gone for S plan...in the long run it works out cheaper since diagnosing faults is dead simple.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back