32mm to 40mm under sink part which one?

You could try it ,it may work ,fingers crossed .I would certainly take it up with the retailer ,it's certainly not fit for purpose ,and has an obvious manufacturing defect . The question is do you have proof of purchase ?

Sponsored Links
Thanks Terry.After much digging i have now got proof of purchase.Would the retailer cover for the installation or just the part.I hate to think how i would be removing the sealant (plumbers gold from the slotted waste as i never expected it to leak.I made it watertight.

I very much doubt that any costs other than the basin are recoverable.

It's worth a try to get some goodwill gesture, depends if you can get them on the back foot or not (perhaps report to a national newspaper if they are a big brand e.g. b&q you might get a gift card out of them)

Sponsored Links
Thanks all.I have emailed the customer service team.It was purchased from Victoria Plum.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back