35mm difference between rooms (laminate)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all
had a conny built on own house with floor 35mm lower than room that i was joining it to so it would enable underfloor heating for reasons wont go in to changed mind (doh).not really keen on mess of concrete ,hardit etc to bring up to level.base level and dry would ply or chip board be ok then 10 mm pads be ok?and am i correct in thinking laminate has to be engineering for conny

Sponsored Links
I am sorry i was under the impression i was talking to tradesmen not english teachers.i doubt very much if some one like you could tell me any thing of interest anyway,this forum is designed for people helping each other out or didnt you understand that ?

Well, you've got to admit that clear, easily-understood sentences are more likely to convey exactly what you want than the hadtoreadeverythingrunstogether that you initially posted.

After all, GI-GO , and it's not really much more effort is it ?

As for insulting IJWS, that's not very nice. Would you like me to tell you what I think about you , dazza, using a mixture of long and short words ?

Sponsored Links
hi all
had a conny built on own house with floor 35mm lower than room that i was joining it to so it would enable underfloor heating for reasons wont go in to changed mind (doh).not really keen on mess of concrete ,hardit etc to bring up to level.base level and dry would ply or chip board be ok then 10 mm pads be ok?and am i correct in thinking laminate has to be engineering for conny

.... I am sorry i was under the impression i was talking to tradesmen
I'm a tradesman (woman) and I haven't got the foggiest what you're talking about. If you want decent advice, have the decency to put some kind of sense in your story/question
this forum is designed for people helping each other out or didnt you understand that ?
He's helping you - telling you to make your story/question comprehensive so others are ABLE to help you out. Shooting the messenger won't help you.

thanks for all the constructive coments ,back to the combustion chamber they dont seem to mind my grammer.Its a very nice forum exclusive though for qualified people ;)

Dazza

If I were a reasonably intelligent customer of yours, having a v iew of this site, I would want indepenent confirmation that you were capable of understanding M.I. and installalling anything correctly .

i think you will find having acs,being gas safe registered,2330 electrical and 17 th edition are independant :LOL:

I know this post is ancient but had to laugh at the comments. I am not a tradesman but after reading twice it was clear the guy wanted to raise his conservatory floor now that he had decided not to go for under floor heating. Hope my posts receive more help than Dazza :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back