4-pole Slimline Lighting Cable Connector

Sponsored Links
Does anyone know of a connector like the one below, but with a smaller profile (ie smaller hole needed in the ceiling)? Thanks. https://www.screwfix.com/p/greenbrook-20a-4-way-lighting-connector/176gv
Have you actually seen/handled one? If not, have you any idea what size it actually is - if you can make any sense out of the following, you're much more clever than I am :) ...

upload_2020-2-15_2-48-21.png

Kind Regards, John

The PDF for it says "L113 x W55 x H22.5mm", so, Pythagoras says that should fit through a 60mm hole.

Do you actually need the L1 'auxiliary' terminal also, or just the loop in terminal?

Click flow CT102c is a bit smaller...
https://www.downlights.co.uk/ct102c.html
Has the loop, but not the L1 and will fit through a 51mm hole.

John: Saw that and couldn't work it out!
Gaz: Yeah, I need a 4 terminal one.

Seen some round ones on Screwfix but not sure if they are suitable.
Will look at Click too.

Sponsored Links
Click do do that type... (CT202C)

upload_2020-2-15_15-33-4.png

But it's barely any smaller than what you've found already, sadly. 55mm hole.

The PDF for it says "L113 x W55 x H22.5mm", so, Pythagoras says that should fit through a 60mm hole.
Yes, that's what I guessed the figures on the Screwfix website we trying to say.

However, I must say that I'm rather surprised that it is 55mm wide (which, in English is over 2 inches) - which makes it pretty 'chunky'.

Kind Regards, John

Rs sell ones like these that we use on patio heaters though i dont recall the make, Wirefield possibly

grafter_connectors.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back