70 million

There is nothing that we can do about that with any of our major political parties in power. I would rather that we left the EU and stopped this ridiculous influx of people that add nothing but more people to be housed and fed and pensioned off in old age. Please tell me just what the benefit is as I really can't see it. Can you?

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
Not sarcasm, simply pointing out that your suggestion was pretty well ridiculous.
Not sarcasm? Saying that it was a good idea? What was it then - dramatic irony, metaphor, pathos, pun, parody, litotes, or satire?

Sponsored Links
My current dentist is Indian (from Chennai), been here about 5 years, and is by far the best dentist I've ever had so there's one benefit to be going along with ;)

joe-90 said:
Not sarcasm, simply pointing out that your suggestion was pretty well ridiculous.
Not sarcasm? Saying that it was a good idea? What was it then - dramatic irony, metaphor, pathos, pun, parody, litotes, or satire?

So what is the figure that Softus has in mind? And how did you arrive at that figure?

My current dentist is Indian (from Chennai), been here about 5 years, and is by far the best dentist I've ever had so there's one benefit to be going along with ;)

But the people that trained him are left without a dentist. How very humanitarian of you.

He is a free man Joe not a slave.

Once qualified, like the rest of us, he can choose to practice wherever he wishes.

He is a free man Joe not a slave.

Once qualified, like the rest of us, he can choose to practice wherever he wishes.

But would you not agree that it is morally wrong to take the training without contributing to the system that trained you? When the army trains you.....

I'm waiting to hear YOUR opinion Softus. It was YOU that I asked the question of.

Go as fast as you like typing out your thoughts.

Sponsored Links
Back