80% increase in pickpocketing on the tube in London. Guess who's responsible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for TV brainwashing us, well it does, but I suspect, rather than actually setting out to brainwash us, the advert makers are dead scared of being accused of NOT including minorities so they end up over representing minorities.

This Kwik-Fit advert obviously was deliberately made with that in mind and someone has gone too far in that direction.

upload_2019-6-27_23-42-11.png

Sponsored Links
What is wrong with being coffee coloured, i know a mixed race bloke with Ginger Afro hair, people ask him does he dye it.
I think his hair looks cool.
Absolutely nothing. But then I'm not the one writing about London being unrecognisable in the not-distant future!

As for TV brainwashing us, well it does, but I suspect, rather than actually setting out to brainwash us, the advert makers are dead scared of being accused of NOT including minorities so they end up over representing minorities.

This Kwik-Fit advert obviously was deliberately made with that in mind and someone has gone too far in that direction.

View attachment 166736
It's amusing, but I don't see it the same way as you, so have I been brainwashed? To me, that looks like a perfectly normal mix of people. The only thing that seems untrue for me is that kwik fit workers seem to all be really young from my limited experience and look like they're 15 years old!

I don't think ending up coffee-coloured is how it works, is it?
I don't think there has ever been a lot of logic or facts used when promoting racism.

Sponsored Links
Hmmm. What is in the East End that viewers would not want to see?
Does anyone on here live or work in the East end? I own a business in Plaistow and just about the only English I hear spoken if I stand outside my garage is spoken by the Asians. If I see a couple of white people walking along or a white person talking on their mobile, I’d say 95% of them will not be speaking English.

Bear in mind, these figures are 8 years old now but you must agree, these figures aren’t exactly represented on 'Eastenders' are they? Also bear in mind that these are 'official' figures too - there are many more unofficial residents in Newham, very few, if any, are white British.

Last edited:
I have to say some of the Christmas TV adverts leave me bemused - those ones showing a family that appears to comprise of about 6 different ethnic groups having Christmas lunch.

What a coincidence that you have a connection with the most racially diverse borough in the country. There are hardly any of the old Huguenot families remaining now, the Chinese immigrants who settled close to London's docklands, nor of the Polish and Russian Jews who followed them, but a few of the Irish families remain. Do you remember when Plaistow had Afro-caribbean clubs?

Can you name a year when it was not a district of incomers?

I bet your grandad could have told you about the Blackshirt marches that the locals built barricades against. Which side was he on?

Why does your favourite website not have any links to the sources it claims?

View attachment 166736

Today's TV needs to recognise and represent all that lives in this country.
But it needs to be accurate.

This can be done using the ethnic diversity calculater.
Available at PC world, argos and all good record shops.

Today's TV needs to recognise and represent all that lives in this country.
But it needs to be accurate.

This can be done using the ethnic diversity calculater.
Available at PC world, argos and all good record shops.

People in Essex seem to be a different race, they come from a land where the population have big thick black eyebrows, orange skin and speak a weird English dialect.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

People in Essex seem to be a different race, they come from a land where the population have big thick black eyebrows, orange skin and speak a weird English dialect.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hope you hold a licence to make racial discrimitive jokes.

Why does your favourite website not have any links to the sources it claims?
I took that from the London Borough of Newham website who took the information from the ONS 2011 census. Look them up for yourself and if you find different data from what they provide, please come back on here straight away and let us know. If not, please keep quiet.

And all seem to be well - off, despite having no discernible skills, gifts, or abilities:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back