80% increase in pickpocketing on the tube in London. Guess who's responsible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
If you did in real life what you do in this forum, you’d be labelled a stalker and possibly be on some kind of list.

Sorry to have to ask again but what was your secret of deciding whether someone is British just by looking at them? You forgot to answer.

If you did in real life what you do in this forum, you’d be labelled a stalker and possibly be on some kind of list.
You really don't like being humiliated do you...

I guess because repetition gets to you after a while ;)

But what 'list' would you be on I wonder?

Sorry to have to ask again but what was your secret of deciding whether someone is British just by looking at them? You forgot to answer.
Apologies for missing this little gem...

Do you understand the meaning of 'appears to be'?
(Hint: there is a measure of doubt)

As opposed to the statement...

I meant Romanian.
That's pretty specific, don't you think?

As opposed to the statement...
"I meant Romanian”

That's pretty specific, don't you think?

Yep. Very specific. I was quoting this :

"The Piccadilly and Central lines saw the highest number of thefts, with a combined total of 2,250 reports made in the past year. In March, two Romanian pickpockets were jailed after they stole from Tube passengers across London and used the money they raised to fly home to their families".

Perhaps you’d prefer it if we glossed over that simple reported fact?

Yep. Very specific. I was quoting this :

"The Piccadilly and Central lines saw the highest number of thefts, with a combined total of 2,250 reports made in the past year. In March, two Romanian pickpockets were jailed after they stole from Tube passengers across London and used the money they raised to fly home to their families".

Perhaps you’d prefer it if we glossed over that simple reported fact?
You were actually being very specific in labelling the people in that particular article/event as being Romanian...

Do you have a link to back up that claim?

Here you go. Same link that ellal 'appeared' to identify a couple of UK pickpockets.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ntaining-400-caught-selfie-stick-footage.html

Both: Read the words in the article, don’t just look at the pictures and don’t forget to come back and claim it as fake news. :rolleyes:
Maybe you could help me out here...

Could you please point out where any of the suspects in this case are actually identified as Romanians?

Or have you made the classic mistake of taking the DM rhetoric towards the end of the article ("In March, two Romanian pickpockets were jailed after they stole from Tube passengers across London and used the money they raised to fly home to their families.") and applying it to this incident?

A very dumb thing to do :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back