A cockney accent?

oh we are back to 'benefit scroungers'
there's a surprise
Is it? I don't think so. However, when born into benefits and poverty, it can be very hard to get out of that trap.

It's not an excuse, but it is what happens. Sadly, I think not allowing some people to have kids may attract some criticism.
Sadly, yes.
But I do question these parents who blame everything externally rather than themselves. Sure, being a parent is very hard but people shouldn't get precious when criticised. It's very expensive too - the days of dad at work and mum at home are gone. However, we are supposed to adjust, just like generations of parents before us. We're the adults and we are responsible, not the internet, not the work load, we are responsible.

Sponsored Links
Blame the fking t'internet and its complete lack of control, peer pressure etc to be on the internet. Idiots paid millions for hits therefore acting like ****s to get more viewers, attracting more viewers, most of these dicks stemmed from Septic land. Some of my fam talk 'like,... like... like... like...' others say 'dem' instead of 'them' all are constantly challenged by us though for their precise pronunciation and accent.

I can't stand Grime etc, fking idiotic sh't but i get it, young teens can't like what we like.... like. It has to be anti adults and police or certainly not what adults coul,d possibly relate too, as they are dinosaurs and bereft of thinking like they do :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Working in Bow a few year back... A couple of lads with Jafaican accents wanted a job. At this time I was looking for a lad/young man...

infairness they where not bad lads .... a bit rough but like-able
I think its very important how you present yourself in peoples houses, I said to them that I would not take on anyone who talks Jafaican.
It could have went down like a lead balloon but they understood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Working in Bow a few year back... A couple of lads with Jafaican accents wanted a job. At this time I was looking for a lad/young man...

infairness they where not bad lads .... a bit rough but like-able
I think its very important how you present yourself in peoples houses, I said to them that I would not take on anyone who talks Jafaican.
It could have went down like a lead balloon but they understood.

Absolutely..

I interviewed a young lad once with a norf lundun accent. He told me he was alright wiv peepul but 'i give em enuff rope to hang'emselves init LOL'.

Ok thanks for your time i don't think you are customer focused.

I wouldnt take a fake cockney on either. I'm not asking the Queens English. Just nice true and real

Sponsored Links