A cockney accent?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I got off a small boat from Lombok to a little paradise island called Gili Trawangan. No cars no electricity, plenty of Mushrooms..

A young good looking indonesian
lad met us on the beach riding bare back with a trailing 2nd horse. He was small but toned. Fantastic body for a young lad..

With a broad Cockney accent he said jump on I'll take you to your accommodation... He had never left the archipelago
Yet this lad spoke with a faultless Danny Dyer tongue.

His boss was a Londoner.

What about people who say and write "would of"? A sure sign of something.

'i give em enuff rope to hang'emselves init LOL'.

At least he pronounced his aitches and pronounced enough correctly. :whistle:

Oh Effluent-impotence stopit now! :p Aisle keep saying it as long as it seems to mildly arouse your 'little' feeling of superiority xx

There you go... don't know why but some do.
Perhaps they were being paid to seeing as those mentioned are actors. Still doesn't explain why anyone would want to fake a cockney accent. Dick VanDyke did a splendid job of being a chirpy cockney, innit.

Perhaps they were being paid to seeing as those mentioned are actors. Still doesn't explain why anyone would want to fake a cockney accent. Dick VanDyke did a splendid job of being a chirpy cockney, innit.

Have you seen the new Mary Poppins. Dick has a proper London accent...

That's why Mottie moved. He lived in a district that has been a centre for incoming migrants for hundreds of years, and doesn't like migrants.

What is that ? Polish, Chinese, Indian, Romanian, Irish, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German? London is a mish mash of people, the Cockney is more Essex way now.

I've never considered myself a cockney.. I have however been mistaken for a Cockney by those with a untrained ear.
Plenty of plastics down this way

Sponsored Links