A 'Googlewhack'

P

penfold46

Has anyone found one?

Upon reading quite an old book by Dave Gorman recently, I tried to find one on my return to the UK. So far Ive found 2, but have been frustrated by the fact they were both from the same site - an American Text Dictionery site in fact.

Ive concluded it must be very difficult to find a legitimate one with the internet growing at a geometric rate. :cry:

For reference, the one I found was 'tophaeceous antiestablishmentarianism'

Cant remember the other one as Im on the vino.

The rules be here: www.googlewhack.com/

Yes, its a pointless subject and perhaps it should be moved to the sub-forum of games if any members would even want to waste a few hours trying to find a 'whack'. At the moment, its just a question to fellow members. :?:

Penfold.

Sponsored Links
It's not a googlewhack if it's from a dictionary site :LOL:

I found one a few years ago it was "dehydrocholesterol chair", but sadly this now returns over 1000 results.

I even have a printout of it somewhere to prove I found one :oops:

Ive now had 2 'nearly whacks'. Both have produced just 1 proper web site and a bloody dictionary from the Americans! I give up for today!

My brain has run out of words... blah blah blah de blah.

Penf.... sommat or other.

Sponsored Links
I like Dave Gorman, and enjoyed his play, Googlewhack, and his books.

But sadly Dave Gorman has an arch rival, the Anti-Google whack....so finding Google whacks is harder, due to the anti GoogleWhack movement..where if a Googlewhack is found, an alternative site is immediately setup to counteract the origional one (could be called bandwidth stealing?)

I find that if a friend asks me to Google something, there are a million and one answers, all contradicting each other...but if "I" require something, then I get a Google nothing. sad. Anyone help on a Hotpoint WD62 heater plate?

Back