A not so secret meeting...

I want you to tell me the full range of benefits.

I would also like you to say if you still think it was the right move, or not? And why. Yes I know I am asking the impossible of you, but you did ask.

Is that it than no strategy other than to whinge gripe and complain

What’s your answer to the conundrum

Can you tell me
No you can’t I know I am asking the impossible of you :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Is that it than no strategy other than to whinge gripe and complain

What’s your answer to the conundrum

Can you tell me
No you can’t I know I am asking the impossible of you :ROFLMAO:
I am resigned to brexit, it was voted for

But for the life of me I cant see any benefit. Not looking to vote again , but it will come in time. I think everybody recognises that. And only because of a lack of benefits.

Your initial comment was about cheering on the downfall, but you seemed to have missed out showing any posts about that, and you have side tracked away. No surprise there that you are full of false claims

I didn’t say that. I asked for examples of pre referendum posts made by you UK knockers (who profess to be IK lovers) actually celebrating any kind of U.K. success in anything. Sporting, exchange rate, trade surplus, employment figures, education standards, NHS, anything actually.
Celebrate the status quo? Are you pizzed?

Sponsored Links
I’ll take that as a no then. At least you attempted to answer the question unlike the rest of your tribe.
FFS Mottie of course it's a no. Why would you even bother asking such a bizarre question other than to detract from the fact that your precious Brexit has turned out as expected - utter crap.

However I love the UK and have mentioned great Holidays in the UK and that I would not want to live anywhere else in the world. The fact that we have had a laughing stock of a government coupled with Brexit, needs addressing, regardless of the fact that I did not openly orgasm each time the pound hit all time highs. :rolleyes:

YOUR Brexit is shít - deal with it boyo.

Last edited:
People will rightly complain that we have had a rubbish Tory government implementing a lousy Brexit. Deal with it boyo.
I’m dealing with it just fine boyo. It seems to be you and yours that can't accept it. Like it or lump it, you're stuck with it but don't worry - it‘ll all come good in the end, it's a long game - not an overnight success. You'll see and we will accept your apologies when you realise what we have done for you. ;)

I’m dealing with it just fine boyo. It seems to be you and yours that can't accept it. Like it or lump it, you're stuck with it but don't worry - it‘ll all come good in the end, it's a long game - not an overnight success. You'll see and we will accept your apologies when you realise what we have done for you.
Rishi will try and fix the Brexer mess, yes. You probably voted for Boris too. (n)

Rishi will try and fix the Brexer mess, yes. You probably voted for Boris too. (n)
You having a laugh the WEF puppet, he's trying to give northern Ireland away to foreign rule as we speak. Much like you who ' love' this country but want to give over rule to the eu, your in good company the ira freedom fighters are another lot coming to terms with giving their country away.

You having a laugh the WEF puppet
This WEF conspiracy nonsense was started by the Trump supporting right.

Its a smokescreen to deflect from the corruption of right wing populism.

brexit was a vehicle for right wing libertarians to enable deregulation and unimpeded corruption.

this WEF / NWO / Bill gates blah blah is fodder for complete idiots to swallow.

but want to give over rule to the eu
Northern Ireland is benefitting from full Single Market access.

NI has the largest FDI / capita of any region in the UK bar London

port trade volumes have grown way faster than GB

NI continue to have the benefits the rest of UK has lost and you are trying to claim it’s a disadvantage. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back