A not so secret meeting...

So you are saying that some meat produced in the EU doesn't meet EU standards? Riiiiight….
Just the same as some meat produced in the UK doesn't meet UK standards. BTW if you've ever been in an abbatoir you'd probably have seen the odd carcass hanging in a cage, sprayed blue - those are the ones marked as not fit for human consumption by the resident abbatoir vet

Sponsored Links
Funnily enough the EU is allowed to export food that they don't want to third countries who haven't signed up to their standards...

The UK is of course now a third country as far as the EU is concerned, and a third country has the right to allow/deny imports of said foodstuffs...

Most third countries you would think would have a way of working out what they believe is acceptable or not...

So maybe you could tell us why the testing situation in the UK is unacceptable?

"Portsmouth’s £25m border post stands empty after minister’s imports U-turn

At least £450m of taxpayers’ money has been spent on facilities to handle post-Brexit checks, now delayed"

"The government is now working on a new operating model for imports – due to be published in the autumn and come into effect at the end of 2023"

Anyone think that it will happen by the end of this year? :LOL:
New joiners to this forum would definitely be under the impression that you are a pro-EU, anti UK type of Lord Haw Haw. Germany calling, Germany calling…… Thing is, they'd be right!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The remoaners seem hell bent on seeing ( wanting / wishing ?) the UK go down the toilet ?

The remoaners seem hell bent on seeing ( wanting / wishing ?) the UK go down the toilet ?

Perhaps you are thinking of the UK-hating Brexers who vote to damage the nation, and respond to examples of the damage by saying "I don't care"

Brexers are like that.

Brexers like Johnson, Rees Mogg and Crispin Odious have done well for themselves by damaging the rest of us.

Froggy Farage pretended to care about the British fishing industry. And wrecked it.

Oh seriously, grow up, every ******g post that rejoices whenever the pound dips against the Euro, every ******g post that rejoices in the fact that UK inflation is 0.1% higher than the EU, every ******g post that rejoices when our exports dip.

It's notable when ****s like you keep quiet about UK unemployment figures, it's notable when ****s like you fail to note that UK has the 2nd lowest debt to gdp ratio in the G7, it's notable that ****s like you you play down the fact that the UK has led Europe in the fight against Russia by Ukraine.

Really, if you hate this country so much, why not just **** off like ellal did, or didn't.
Is that your way of admitting (now along with the right wing tabloids) that Brexit is truly shít? Or are you one of those that still, 'just don't care'?

Certainly triggered em there filly lol.
Yep, he certainly did. I think 'rejoicing' or even 'celebrating' are very apt choices of words to describe the sheer joy they show when they consider the EU has done better than the UK. Of course, they all profess to be staunch U.K. supporters so I’ll throw down a challenge to them. Ellal, JohnD, Notchy, Nosey: Point us in the direction of some of your own posts pre June 23 2016 where you celebrate/rejoice/show some British pride in the U.K. over the EU. (Now watch them all disappear into the woodwork/change the subject/close the thread).

if brexit was so good for us why doesn't anyone ever point out the benefits rather than trying to distract from the disadvantages you have helped impose on us.

I want the UK to do well, not sink away as we are doing. So I'm here doing my bit, despite so many others pulling us the wrong way.

so maybe just get your facts right before you rant and rave wrongly.

Last edited by a moderator:
if brexit was so good for us why doesn't anyone ever point out the benefits rather than trying to distract from the disadvantages you have helped impose on us.

I want the UK to do well, not sink away as we are doing. So I'm here doing my bit, despite so many others pulling us the wrong way.

so maybe just get your facts right before you rant and rave wrongly.

Ok let’s go along with your thinking ?

What do you want me of others to do about it ?? You have a plan ? Remedy ? Which is ???

Yep, he certainly did. I think 'rejoicing' or even 'celebrating' are very apt choices of words to describe the sheer joy they show when they consider the EU has done better than the UK. Of course, they all profess to be staunch U.K. supporters so I’ll throw down a challenge to them. Ellal, JohnD, Notchy, Nosey: Point us in the direction of some of your own posts pre June 23 2016 where you celebrate/rejoice/show some British pride in the U.K. over the EU. (Now watch them all disappear into the woodwork/change the subject/close the thread).
You are mistaken in thinking I want the UK to do badly. That's what the Brexers have given us in buckets. It's now down to sensible people in government to fix the Brexer catastrophuk that you mukking forons voted the UK into.

Even your poxy right wing rags are regretting it, lol. Why would you moan about the UK doing ok? Doesn't make sense.

Ok let’s go along with your thinking ?

What do you want me of others to do about it ?? You have a plan ? Remedy ? Which is ???
I want you to tell me the full range of benefits.

I would also like you to say if you still think it was the right move, or not? And why. Yes I know I am asking the impossible of you, but you did ask.

Why would you moan about the UK doing ok? Doesn't make sense.
I didn’t say that. I asked for examples of pre referendum posts made by you UK knockers (who profess to be IK lovers) actually celebrating any kind of U.K. success in anything. Sporting, exchange rate, trade surplus, employment figures, education standards, NHS, anything actually.

Sponsored Links
Back