A plumbing mystery....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a basin waste from ebay, I think this is the link below (can't check as work won't let me on ebay... yes I am at work now)

(They are £5.99 Buy It Now; Postage: £2.99, pop up basin waste)

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/LUXURY-FOR-LESS-ONLINE-SHOP_Bathroom-Taps_W0QQfsubZ12114732

Anyway, I can't for the life of my figure out how to attach this to the plastic screw thread on the normal bottle traps I've used before. The chrome end has no thread at all, and is narrower than the 32mm waste pipe!

Please help me!

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Looling at the piccie, my guess would be it's for use with a chrome plated bottle trap. Remove the tube supplied with the trap and fit the trap over the bottom of the waste outlet. It might work with an adjustable 'S' or 'P' trap in the same way, replacing the first section of the trap.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back