A racist song ?

Sponsored Links
You really should read the news a bit more Noseall. You'd see the state if things, and the concerns that some of us have.
I don't see these people you claim are not allowed to wear Christian symbols or evidence that Christmas is being rubbed out, or hear ordinary black people calling each other nig**r other than on tele or in a rap song.

If you long for the day when you can call black people nig**er, that's your problem.

Sponsored Links
You really don't live in the real world Noseall, but you'd find it a real eye opener if you kept up with what's happening in the world. But I suspect it would force you to change your views, so I know you won't want to do that.

The odd thing, is that before we were told it was wrong, we never noticed it.

I was informed that the word Chinky was on a par with ni99er, & who would have thought that a gentle gradient (slope) would cause uproar? Never entered my mind until some unelected, offended by anything for anyone full time apologist almost spontaneously combusted after Top Gear one night.

I didn't know the Top Gear word either.
I wonder how many did until someone made a fuss.

However, Top Gear did, so ...

There is no logic to the objections to these words; if some find it insulting then I suppose it is insulting.
If the word isn't in common use meaning something else then it can be banned.

that film the dam busters . Bloke on there has a pet dog , blk labrador if I recall ???

the dogs name is the N word

Transam my dear fellow you the most inaccurate plagiarist ever !!!!!

Guy Gibson's dog was a chocolate brown Labrador he called "Ni99er" ni99er brown in the past was descriptive word describing a particular brown shading. It wasn't always used in a racist concept.

You really don't live in the real world Noseall
LOL. Says a bloke who yearns for the days of Alf Garnet 50 years hence.
Your real world is a made-up pile of sh*t bud and you don't have the wellies for it.(y)

It's hilarious how the old duffers on here have heard black gangbangers first hand calling fellow homies by the word nig**er but then claim shock that the word 'slope' is somehow offensive towards Orientals.

Its amazing how selective your research can be when trying to appease ones desire to be innocently racist. Stupid ignorant old duffers.

There is no logic to the objections to these words; if some find it insulting then I suppose it is insulting.

In this case, slope refers to the sloping slant of their eyes, but sometimes to the slope of their forehead. But this is where the thread started from, whilst a lot of people do feel insulted, and rightly so, the left are now telling everyone that they should feel insulted, even when they haven't been. What Noesall doesn't realise, is that we aren't harking back to an Alf Garnet era, we just object to being demonised by the left leaning thought police. Orwell predicted 1984, and the left are working hard to implement it.

Yes, I did of course mean that if some find it insulting - to themselves; not other people just stating that it is on their behalf.

Gasbanni calls me Elf. He thinks it is insulting; I don't, therefore I do not require the word to be banned.

Sponsored Links
Back