A racist song ?

Yes, I did of course mean that if some find it insulting - to themselves; not other people just stating that it is on their behalf.

Gasbanni calls me Elf. He thinks it is insulting; I don't, therefore I do not require the word to be banned.

Hey Hey not true I don't think calling you an Elf is insulting .........calling you Impudent is funny as it has a negative connotation. ....An Impudent elf more so .....

I'm not trying to insult you it's Purley a bit of fun on my part I can assure you. I have no animosity toward you whatsoever ........

Sponsored Links
A dj on a local radio station got in to serious trouble for playing this very track !!!!!!

Ed Stewpot used to play it on Radio 2 on a Sunday morning years ago !!!!!

It's hilarious how the old duffers on here have heard black gangbangers first hand calling fellow homies by the word nig**er but then claim shock that the word 'slope' is somehow offensive towards Orientals.

Its amazing how selective your research can be when trying to appease ones desire to be innocently racist. Stupid ignorant old duffers.

:LOL: this is all from the same duffer who stated in a previous post that he has been racist in the past ?? Hmmm how did u put it Noseall

I suppose we have all been racists at one time or another . Or have u been and edited the post.

Yep hes a "horrible bloke";);)

(boyo :LOL:)

Sponsored Links
Back