A Real Man

J

Johnmelad502

A real man is a woman's best friend. He will never stand her up and never let her down. He will reassure her when she feels insecure
and comfort her after a bad day.

He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do; to live without fear and forget regret.. He will enable her to express her deepest emotions and give in to her most intimate desires. He will make sure
she always feels as though she's the most beautiful woman in the room and will enable her to be the most confident, sexy, seductive, and invincible.

No wait... sorry....

I'm thinking of wine. It’s wine that does all that.......

Never mind.

Sponsored Links
:D so true....with a nice bottle of chilled chardonnay......who needs men??......

View media item 24430...................................................................................well maybe men are useful for one or two things!

:D so true....with a nice bottle of chilled chardonnay......who needs men??......

View media item 24430...................................................................................well maybe men are useful for one or two things!

Without a man, how would you get the bottle open :?: :p

Sponsored Links
Ha my wife kicked me out for a night so that her and a few mates could sink a few dozen bottles, I'd been gone about 5 mins and she rang me to ask where the corkscrew was. I then pointed out that the 24 bottles I bought where all screwtop.

Ha my wife kicked me out for a night so that her and a few mates could sink a few dozen bottles, I'd been gone about 5 mins and she rang me to ask where the corkscrew was. I then pointed out that the 24 bottles I bought where all screwtop.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

opening bottles still isnt on the list of things a man is useful for!!!......

FFS, may missus actually used a cork screw on a screw top :oops:

Not a lot they can do right is there? :LOL:

Woman.jpg

..........you're so right....those shoes??...and the sunglasses...what was she thinking????????

A real man is a woman's best friend. He will never stand her up and never let her down. He will reassure her when she feels insecure
and comfort her after a bad day.

He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do; to live without fear and forget regret.. He will enable her to express her deepest emotions and give in to her most intimate desires. He will make sure
she always feels as though she's the most beautiful woman in the room and will enable her to be the most confident, sexy, seductive, and invincible.
Perhaps I'm being too sensitive (I do suffer from that), but, why is ANY of this a big deal to ANY man? It's not rocket science, women love ANY man that give them this kind of attention and commitment.

Perhaps I've had too much Barolo?

and you just know the guy who parked the boat there will get the blame

The boat was parked there by a woman. A man would never have parked there as he would have known something like this would happen.

Just out of camera shot was a sign saying, "Please dip your headlights" and that is what she was trying to do. :LOL:

Not a lot they can do right is there? :LOL:

Woman.jpg
The more I look at this the more I'm thinking PSB!

I mean, how/why didn't that car drop considerably at the front end once it left the jetty? The weight of the engine alone would suggest that gravity would pull the car down at the front end before it was able to make contact with the yacht.

Blas,

I really don't think anyone cares whether it is a real or manipulated picture. From beginning to end, this thread is just a little bit of light humour.

Sponsored Links
Back