a shift..

I

imamartian

this place seems to have done a "dr Who" and regenerated..... many people not here (again).... and a few newbies... what is weird is... i'm still here.... am i a mod? :eek:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
To while away the hours, let's write a poem. I'll start:

Ten little nig gers
Tweeting on a tram....

Eight little nig gers
Tweeting on a tram
One's a steatopygous pig
But the other eats yam

Seven little nig gers
Tweeting on a tram....

what with the sick twist ... to a (pretty average, i admit) thread? :eek: :evil:

what with the sick twist ... to a (pretty average, i admit) thread? :eek: :evil:
This from someone who has hijacked a shedload of posts and bleated on a continuous and pointless dispute with joe, accusing him of some non-existent racism :rolleyes:

Thought my little tribute to racism would make you feel at home. Or is it just you who is allowed to throw stones? :rolleyes:

accusing him of some non-existent racism :rolleyes:

you think Joe's comments are ALL ok then Cant? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Joe gets away with it because too many people like other aspects of him.... a bit like the really popular prop forward at the local rugby club who beats his wife up.. !! oh but he's such a popular bloke though !! the crime is easily forgotten !!!

Joe's views on other races sometimes are dispicable !!! and to support him in this is pathetic and foolhardy, especially for a teacher.. !!

Like i said Cant, sober up and come and tell us what you think of Joe !!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back