a tangled MESS....

Reaction score
Country
United States
maybe not the right place in gen discussion.....but I have been ....for the last half hour, trying to straighten out 50 ft of extension cord...why I didnt just stick with the 25 ft is beyond me, but I didnt, so I have this big "knot" that I've have been trying....with not much luck to get out. Does any one have a clever ....think non expensive and "make do with" way of storing extension cords so they dont get tangled up....jiminy...I don't understand how it could have gotten in such a state! :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
mlb3c said:
but I have been ....for the last half hour, trying to straighten out 50 ft of extension cord...why I didnt just stick with the 25 ft is beyond me, but I didnt, so I have this big "knot" that I've have been trying....with not much luck to get out. Does any one have a clever ....think non expensive and "make do with" way of storing extension cords so they dont get tangled up....jiminy...I don't understand how it could have gotten in such a state! :rolleyes:

If i where i would stick at it and buy another one and make it hundred foot i can see by the 20th sept you will need it to reach the shed at the bottom of the garden as 5 days is a long time living with Kev, yea picked the wrong man honey bunch i could have given you a real yard but there,s still time mlb3 come to your sences.................

hold your arm upwards, coil the flex under your elbow and over your hand, when you have a couple of feet left, remove the coil of flex, then wind the remaining 2 feet around the middle of the coil. All neat and tidy. :D

Sponsored Links
that only works if there aare no twists in the cable in the first place

Eddie M said:
hold your arm upwards, coil the flex under your elbow and over your hand, when you have a couple of feet left, remove the coil of flex, then wind the remaining 2 feet around the middle of the coil. All neat and tidy. :D

That does work. It coils up nice and neat and stowes away just as neat.

Then, the tangle monkey comes along in the middle of the night and the next time you use the flex.... KNOT!!!!!!!

Is the tangle monkey related to the coathanger twister?

securespark said:
Is the tangle monkey related to the coathanger twister?

Actually he is the twin brother if the HiFi/TV/DVD/Set top box cable tangle monkey.

And if i ever get my hands on that little so-and-so ill rip his arm off and beat him to death with it. :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back