A Technical Question

D

dextrous

During one of my lessons yesterday, for some unknown reason we got onto the subject of obese people, and I recounted a question which my old boss asked me about a mutual colleague of ours who was quite clinically huge.

The question is, when such people go to the lavatory, how do they subsequently clean themselves, as their arms are physically not long enough to reach?

It is an interesting and serious point, amongst others about general personal hygiene (baths and showers not big enough etc)

Sponsored Links
Why don't you ask them :idea:
I'm sure you'd get a polite reply :evil:

I have parts of me that are " Quite clinically huge" :eek: :LOL: :cool:

as one of the fatties, i can asure you that the human body is quite flexible, and the flesh suitably pliable to be able to twist enough to wipe my own backside..

while it's true that a standard bath is not suitable, a shower is no problem..

FWIW I am currently around the 30st mark..

Sponsored Links
I'm not referring to "fatties" - I'm talking about those who have moved significantly up to the next level, as it were.

One of the pupils told me the story of a largish gentleman in the US who's bed suddenly broke and the resulting jolt caused the gentleman's innards to be crushed to death by the body mass above it.

in the words of the late great Eddie Wairing, its an up and under :LOL:

OK, having failed to give an in depth answer/solution the one of the most pressing questions of our time, let me ask another one.

Why do kamikazi pilots wear crash helmets :?:

During one of my lessons yesterday, for some unknown reason we got onto the subject of obese people, and I recounted a question which my old boss asked me about a mutual colleague of ours who was quite clinically huge.

The question is, when such people go to the lavatory, how do they subsequently clean themselves, as their arms are physically not long enough to reach?

It is an interesting and serious point, amongst others about general personal hygiene (baths and showers not big enough etc)

I bet they find it easier than this crettin. :rolleyes:
long_nail_women_08.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back