A trade deal

religion
/rɪˈlɪdʒ(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. """""the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods"" ..In case you doubt how wrong you are again Notchy.

Richard Dawkins, writer

“I think the Brexiteers started out by having a belief it would be a good thing; it has become a religion now. It has become a faith. It has become a creed... It has become like religious zeal. They are determined to get Brexit even if they destroy the country"

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately Razzler,you have come up against STFF,who can detect you like a blood hound trained to detect nut cases.Did Screwfix forum bin you?
Brexiters like you say "you have to believe in Brexit, if you believe enough, it will be fine"

Yup, a classic symptom of religious fervour

Unfortunately Razzler,you have come up against STFF,who can detect you like a blood hound trained to detect nut cases.Did Screwfix forum bin you?
What is STFF?
Dogs are easily fooled.
If I'm not a member of Screwfix, how can I be binned?

Your complete post is based on your (and others, talk about easily led :rolleyes:) assumption that I am also Himmy, Himmie, Himagain, Tiz, Bobby.
With so many names, you'd think the mods would have sussed out something by now.
On the other hand, if your (and others') assumption is wrong, the forum is turning into a bitch fest based on conspiracy theories.

Sponsored Links
Politics, religion are synonymous with ideology, in that they are all a collection of beliefs and values.
One could argue that politics is one type of ideology to do with geopolitics, and religion is another type of ideology to do with spiritual or ritualistic principles.
But they are both ideologies, and as such the terminology could be interchanged, because the boundaries are not distinct or impervious.

Richard Dawkins, writer

“I think the Brexiteers started out by having a belief it would be a good thing; it has become a religion now. It has become a faith. It has become a creed... It has become like religious zeal. They are determined to get Brexit even if they destroy the country"
Richard Dawkins is an atheist who sees religion everywhere, a total clown.

Politics, religion are synonymous with ideology, in that they are all a collection of beliefs and values.
One could argue that politics is one type of ideology to do with geopolitics, and religion is another type of ideology to do with spiritual or ritualistic principles.
But they are both ideologies, and as such the terminology could be interchanged, because the boundaries are not distinct or impervious.
Many many things can be described as an ideology..Certainly does not make them a religion..Suggesting brexit is a religion is freekin top nonsense even for you remoan nonsense spouting experts.

So, in summary, the trade deal is... anyone can talk about religion as much as they want with no quotas or tariffs? Did I get that right?

I thought politics was based on the art of the possible, while religion is based on faith alone.

""""ideology
/ˌʌɪdɪˈɒlədʒi/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. 1.
    a system of ideas and ideals, especially one which forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.
    "the ideology of democracy""""
No mention of religion or god.You are definetly Razzler...You have a unique word sphaghetti style that thinks using many many words makes you appear intelligent.

and the misery of brexit spreads further each day

Jaguar Land Rover braces for border chaos with or without a Brexit trade deal

Jaguar%20production%20BB%20web.jpg

Next to the Toyota Plant in Derby there is a 'cross dock' warehouse. Parts suppliers from UK & EU bring parts in meet production operations. The parts are unloaded, through warehouse, to lorries that feed into the relevant part of line.

The lorries from EU, are then loaded with parts cross docked through warehouse from UK suppliers, to take into EU Toyota plants JIT. It is a continuous two way flow. So if this does not work effectively, the UK parts suppliers will close as well as UK Toyota Plant

Essential post-Brexit freight software is unlikely to be ready on time for 1 January, those building it have warned.

A delay could hinder efforts to get products on to shop shelves and might push up prices.

_115092772_gettyimages-1228803220.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back