A trade deal

So an invisible man with a beard sitting on a cloud, requires repentance over Brexit.

Crazy doesn't come anywhere close.

Crazy huh

Liz Truss said:

“I believe that by voting to remain we can work within a reformed EU to reduce bureaucracy and secure further reform while still enjoying the significant benefits of the single market, which gives us access to 500m consumers. We are able to export our high quality products freely, without the trade barriers we deal with elsewhere and with a say in the rules.”

Sponsored Links
Good point.Well made...He cannot forgive himself,forget or move on.Sad really.

What is truly sad is people like Durhamplumber that openly admit they cant be arzed to check out the facts, but arent embarrassed about still banging the same drum in ignorance

that is really sad

Crazy huh

Liz Truss said:

“I believe that by voting to remain we can work within a reformed EU to reduce bureaucracy and secure further reform while still enjoying the significant benefits of the single market, which gives us access to 500m consumers. We are able to export our high quality products freely, without the trade barriers we deal with elsewhere and with a say in the rules.”

Unbelievable, you entirely miss the point of my post, and rabbit on about Brexit even more.

As others have said, you just can't help yourself.

What is truly sad is people like Durhamplumber that openly admit they cant be arzed to check out the facts, but arent embarrassed about still banging the same drum in ignorance

that is really sad
I have learned a great deal since that Comment 4 years ago Notchy...And still support Brexit!...Move on.For your sake especially.

Sponsored Links
Unbelievable, you entirely miss the point of my post, and rabbit on about Brexit even more.

How sweet
A Brexiteer getting upset over seeing bad news about Brexit.

Trazor obviously realises voting for Brexit wasnt such a great idea, but hasnt got the cojones to admit he was wrong
Buckle up Sunny Jim, Its gonna be a bumpy ride for you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You will never see in my 3900 posts, who/what I have ever voted for.

I support good politicians and abhor bad ones, irrespective of there allegiance.

Its an ideological belief

inside you know its going belly up....but your mates all down the pub all support it and everybody around you.
Notch...You are doing that Nostradamus thing you do,again,when you have no idea.

Your non stop barrage over Brexit, is embarrassing considering the way you voted.

Look up the word humble in a Dictionary.

Hes a plant working for Club Remain.... He's always been a left footed remainer. Don't believe a word that comes from his dribble.

trazor doesn't like people talking about brexit.

must bring back painful memories.

You will never see in my 3900 posts, who/what I have ever voted for.

I support good politicians and abhor bad ones, irrespective of there allegiance.
If you won't say who or what you voted for, don't criticise others.

It's obvious you voted for Brexit....you never take issue with any pro Brexit posts
Which is why my posts wind you up.

Notch...You are doing that Nostradamus thing you do,again,when you have no idea.

Brexit is going belly up
That's a fact

I call building huge lorry parks, going belly up
I call a lack of Smart Freight system going belly up
I call drop in FDI by 20% going belly up

So yes I do have an idea, based on FACTs

Brexit is going belly up

Your non stop barrage over Brexit,
What is wrong with people having 'pet' subjects?
Notch has Brexit, me and Bodd have racism, JohnD has Boris, Ellal has mottie, Mottie has Ellal, you have Bobby, etc.

While we're at it, can you tell me which Bobby you are referring to. There's quite a few Bobby's on here.
Same question to Sod and Notch. I'd like to share their familiarity with Bobby.

What is wrong with people having 'pet' subjects?
Notch has Brexit, me and Bodd have racism, JohnD has Boris, Ellal has mottie, Mottie has Ellal, you have Bobby, etc.

While we're at it, can you tell me which Bobby you are referring to. There's quite a few Bobby's on here.
Same question to Sod and Notch. I'd like to share their familiarity with Bobby.

I think your last name was Bobby.

When you were Bobby you were teaching in France.

Sponsored Links
Back