A transgender

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Bloke who gave birth but does not want to be described as a mother on the child's birth certificate has lost his recent legal. Battle

He wanted to. Be registered as a father or parent and claimed forcing him to be recorded as the child's mother breached his human right to respect private and family life

Jeez us wept :LOL:

Sponsored Links
It's simple, men cannot give birth as they have not got the required bits.
Only a woman can give birth.
Men are fathers and Women are mothers.

Whatever their mental state is, this cannot change just because they fell differently.

What about the childs rights to a mother?

Whatever their mental state is, this cannot change just because they fell differently.

Pretty much what the 3 appeal court judges said

Not quite, the verdict was that the Mother is always recorded as the person who gives birth. Just as it is for surrogate mothers, right or wrong.

You don't have any right to a mother or father. Or two parents or even depressingly enough one.

Sponsored Links

HOW VERY DARE YOU?!?!

Bloke who gave birth but does not want to be described as a mother on the child's birth certificate has lost his recent legal. Battle

He wanted to. Be registered as a father or parent and claimed forcing him to be recorded as the child's mother breached his human right to respect private and family life

Jeez us wept :LOL:
As usual the only winners here are the solicitors legal advisors etc i can see it now 'i really think you have a case here from a human rights perspective ill represent you...'

In a thousand years' time, when archaeolologists dig up the bones of these idiots, said bones will be found to be either male or female, nothing else.

As usual the only winners here are the solicitors legal advisors etc i can see it now 'i really think you have a case here from a human rights perspective ill represent you...'

There are murmurs of discontent emerging from some teens and twenty-somethings who were allowed to have sex changes when they were young, and who now regret it. This is going to be the next big thing for shyster lawyers. You will be bombarded with junk mail and phone calls from them: "Did you have a sex-change that you didn't want? Call this number now."

Sponsored Links
Back