A WANNABE SOUTHERNER

B

B.O.B DOLE

What gets up my nose is all these northern folk who pretend to be southerners they dress like them try to talk like them. They walk round looking down on anyone with a northern accent and they are northeners.
They say there is no class wars now you and i know thats not true.

Sponsored Links
BOB, what gets up my nose is that you think any northern folk would WANT to seem like a southerner. I dont know why you posted that, as none of it is true, or relevant, it does not happen.

Are you thinking of anyone in particular Bob?
As a 'Northener' I don't know of anyone who behaves in this way.

crafty1289 said:
BOB, what gets up my nose is that you think any northern folk would WANT to seem like a southerner. I dont know why you posted that, as none of it is true, or relevant, it does not happen.

Well from where i am standing thats the picture i get just look in the shops at the fashion all sent from the south stuff they cant sell down there, then you have asda fashion GEORGE clothing have you seen some of that stuff
clearly designed for the gay,s.

Sponsored Links
what about that bloke that does the antique thing on the telly and was on the celebraty get me out of here programme with orange skin which brings us on nicely to Kilroy silk :D

excuse me! today I be wearing mostly GEORGE from asda :D ok so i,m gay just hope Caroline dont find out.

JulieL said:
Are you thinking of anyone in particular Bob?
As a 'Northener' I don't know of anyone who behaves in this way.

i am not saying that all northerners are wannabee southerners there are a lot that can not even say there own name and then you get this type
the guys who shave there heads bald. look at the state of them they look like cemothripy patiants.

B.O.B DOLE said:
Well from where i am standing thats the picture i get just look in the shops at the fashion all sent from the south stuff they cant sell down there, then you have asda fashion GEORGE clothing have you seen some of that stuff

How do you know that they can't sell the stuff down there?

The fashion is the same wherever you go in the Country.

Asda's George range is actually very good quality and value for money - better in many ways than M&S

B.O.B DOLE said:
i am not saying that all northerners are wannabee southerners there are a lot that can not even say there own name and then you get this type
the guys who shave there heads bald. look at the state of them they look like cemothripy patiants.

people who shave their heads bald - yes, they look daft, but its their choice to look daft (mostly), and people all over the world shave their heads.

And "cannot even say their own name"??????????? where i work in a VERY rough area of Rotherham (East Dene), this is probably true for some folk, but you cannot apply this blanket statement to the entire north of england. Or were you implying that to act like a southerner, one of the requirements is not to be able to say one's own name??? ;)

JulieL said:
B.O.B DOLE said:
Asda's George range is actually very good quality and value for money - better in many ways than M&S

well i agree the kids and womens clothes are great
but the blokes gear is more for the feminine type. (gay,s)

BOB..I think you need to keep taking the medication.. :LOL:

I have never met a TRUE northerner who has claimed to be anything apart from a Northerner...and most are proud to say they do not come from the South...

And as for George being designed for Gays..behave..we all know that Gays only shop in Marks and Spark .... :LOL: :LOL:

B.O.B DOLE said:
and then you get this type

Bob you really are very funny some of the things you say make me laugh loads :LOL: :LOL:

I know quite a few blokes who shave their head because they are going a bit thin on top - it's not because of any 'southern' influences though!

Anyway they say that bald men are very sexy and virile ;) :LOL: :?:

I've got some gay friends would love to meet you and show you how feminine they are, idiot! oh! sorry I'm mostly being nice this year :LOL:

crafty1289 said:
people who shave their heads bald - yes, they look daft, but its their choice to look daft (mostly), and people all over the world shave their heads.

look at that fat bloke john presscott talk about a false southern accent
these are the types i am talking about.

ive only heard him talk with a northern accent. he might have changed it a bit, because he's with southern people.

Just like, since working in Rotherham, my accent has changed a bit, because there are quite big differences between how people talk in Rotherham and Doncaster (and i dont want to get my head kicked in by a customer for being "different" :LOL: it is almost that rough)

Sponsored Links
Back