a wee poll...lol

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
will start with..rich..(he has more posts)..lol ;)

ok, he gives the correct advice..50% off the time..only kidding :LOL:... and you tend to go on and..on.and..onnnnnnn.....and ON with ur replies... ;)

bathstyle.... ;)
a bit like me..just says what he thinks..but always to the point and again 50% correct...lol..again only kidding... :LOL:

jc... ;) ..
well you do have a few years(on me).... :LOL:
and have (cant sepll this lol) ...loosing his memory...feck posts over a year auld ya ****..get aff that..crack.. :LOL: .... ;)

lancealot...
good guy but "were are ya mate?"... ;) and again good advice ;)

then there is ME....:cool: ..what can i say......lol...leave that up yo you lot... :LOL: :LOL: ....be nice...lol....verbal abuse more than welcome...lol.. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Yea I’ll admit that I blub a lot but I do try to give advice that’s easily of easily understood value. ;)

I’m disappointed at only a 50% score, come on man I’m not just a tiller! :cry:

To me it’s about experience & understanding the products your using; on experience, I’ll admit to only 5 years (that’s anther story) but always draw on a advice from others backed up by a technical background from another life & so will always try & do it right; but I do break the rules on what I know works ;)

Overall, I think the advice on this Tiling forum is second to none & well balanced with those that contribute &, lets face it there aren’t many now!

To my dismay, the only problem I seem have is with Bath; he is obviously experienced, knows his stuff & you are similar to a certain extent but he comes & goes (maybe a bit like you ;) ) but when he comes, it’s usually a kick in the balls for me rather than support or advice on what some OPs can realistically expect; I don’t think he likes me much but I don’t know why :confused:

Having been here for a number of years, I’d love to know what happened to me old muckers gcol & Jefoss :LOL: ;)

Anyway, I only came on here to check up before I went to bed & now look what you’ve done :rolleyes: ; I’m gonna get a real roasting now, especially as Im’ supposed to be getting up at 7:30 :cry:

Are my ears burning??

hey Mr RC i dont think you go on and on, much!!!

nice to see you being evaluated by a fellow pro!!!!!

;)

i am here today ;)

anybody got any questions, apart from Davie ( TicTic) he is just a young un, and we all know young uns ask for to much of the older generation :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;)

Sponsored Links
Richard, 5 years!? You'll look back in 10 years time and realise just how much you didn't know back then, seriously.....and that's not a dig believe it or not.

........and 7.30am, my beds been cold for an hour by then. I guess it's an age thing.
;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back