Accenta 6 keypad no power

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have an Accenta 6 Alarm system and i had to turn of the electricity at the mains, as i was changing a light fitting,

when i turned the electricty back on , i have noticed that the keypad has no power , the red and green lights are not on, but the keypads numbers seems to be lights there

I have checked all the fuses at the main box on the alarm, all seem ok

not sure what is wrong, do i need a new key pad

Sponsored Links
Turn off the electric , disconnect the battery inside the main control panel , wait 30s turn electric back on , put lid back on control panel ( leave battery off for now ) .... does it now work ? You may have to press reset on keypad....if this works post picture of control panel pcb as the battery charging resistor may have burnt out .....if ok it probably just needs a new battery

Hi

Thnak you , i have done waht you have advised and it has worked, thnak you for your your assitance

Sponsored Links
Thank you, so even after that has worked i should replace the battery

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back