accenta g3 mini alarm system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi have extended a pir cable on this system and now none of the pir's on the system work how can i fix it? please help many thanks mike

Sponsored Links
You will have popped a fuse in the main control box , is the system under a service maintenance contract .

You will have popped a fuse in the main control box , is the system under a service maintenance contract .

:( the systems not under any contract original engineer is no longer around any idea what size fuse etc so i can get some before i go round many thanks

Sponsored Links
1 amp , quick blow , ebay is your friend - Obviously not to some

If you decide to do it yourself , be carful in the main panel as 240 v is prenent near the transformer in the bottom right , check the fuse

1 amp , quick blow , ebay is your friend - Obviously not to some

If you decide to do it yourself , be carful in the main panel as 240 v is prenent near the transformer in the bottom right , check the fuse

thanks very much i will proceed with caution

new fuse fitted all pir's working except for 1, now system won't set keeps showing zone fault on that zone any ideas?

new fuse fitted all pir's working except for 1, now system won't set keeps showing zone fault on that zone any ideas?

Have you checked the wiring for continuity , nicks , and shorts?

and or closed the tamper loop and wired correctly?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back