ACCENTA MINI 8

L

luke26

I have recently moved into my apartment and it has a accenta mini 8 the alarm seems to work fine and it sounds from the outside when triggered but no sound comes from the main box? apart from a small chime from the actual keypad which isnt very load atall. i took the front of the main box of and the outside alarm went of so there must be power going to it? Im presuming the battery has gone and its in lock down due to flat battery im in the process of buying a new battery when it arrives do i just need to fit it and will this solve my problem or do i need to seek further help?

Sponsored Links
I can see the speaker is there but even when the mains power is on the red light isn't illuminated? although i think there is power going to it. in the right corner is where the power goes into the box and when i took the cover off the bottom right corner of the cover is warm? so im presuming there's power going into it? could it be the fuses and do i actually need to buy a new battery?should the box still work without a battery? Thanks

1st thing don't start another post !
2nd what happens if you turn off the mains ?
3rd how old is the battery ? Can you post a picture of pcb inside the main box , you may have to lift the top cover off if it's a compact.

Sponsored Links
1st thing dont be so rude! I f i want to make another post to here over peoples opinions i will do! The internal speaker is not missing and seems to be working fine!

Not being rude your just confusing people starting two posts about the same problem.... Best of luck with your problem.......

Take a look back at what you wrote you was been rude and there is no need for it plain and simple! manners don't cost money!

1st thing don't start another post !
2nd what happens if you turn off the mains ?
3rd how old is the battery ? Can you post a picture of pcb inside the main box , you may have to lift the top cover off if it's a compact.
1. Could not agree more, it gets very confusing.
2 & 3 Very important questions if you want help.

ps

sparky knows what he is talking about.

Sorry but I find it very RUDE when you offer your time and advise for FREE ! And the OP acts like a child.....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back