Accenta/Optima Intruder alarm - beeps at midnight

That log doesn’t indicate which zone started the entry exit timer …..don’t assume it’s zone 1 as it could depend on what other zones have been programmed in part set

As sparkymarka says - do you have a PIR in the hall? I have front door contact and a PIR in the hall so that front door is always an entry zone but the hall PIR changes from walk through in full set to entry in part set. This is just so that the alarm is disarmd before I go into other rooms that are armed

Sponsored Links
Yes, I have a PIR in the hall, Zone 3, 'Timed inhibit'.
There are 3 other used zones, 'Immediate'.
Note I do not part set the system when I use the LCD keypad on the landing. I always use the default Program 1 (there are no sensors upstairs).

One thing about the log that really surprised me: It shows 'Entry start' when the zone is activated but does not show the zone - the most important info one needs to know. Unless I am missing something?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back