ACCIDENT SCAMS

solo said:
Trouble is, Mr. Dole thinks he's cleverly screwed some insurance company out of £86,000. Instead he's screwed himself and everyone else as we all end up paying increased premiums. The insurance companies and the ambulance chasers are the only winners.

AND ME THIKO I GOT £86,000

Sponsored Links
If I was to cast a sleight on your intellectual capacity I would spell it "thicko". I think most other visitors to this forum would agree on that spelling.

securespark said:
Mr Dole should know better by now than to think we are all complete numbskulls.

As my personal experience proves, you would get NOWHERE NEAR that sum for those injuries. Not in the UK, anyway. Also, as my personal experience proves, it can be successfully argued in court that there are circumstances where a driver can drive into the rear of the vehicle in front and for it to be the fault of that car's driver.

Eg , just the scenario that Mr UB40 describes. When cutting in front of someone, their braking distance is reduced. Couple that with idiotic braking on your part, and it can be argued that the accident is not your fault.

So wake up Mr Labour Exchange. We're not idiots.

Well your the bad example of a do gooder i do more work going to the toilet in a morning than you do all week sureprat, so you dont call me a dole spunger i have that honour to myself. Remember scotty its who yea know in the business cretin the world is an illusion just think of that scum bag proffessiobn your in £60billion whent on manegement last year its all corruption fool just try to grow up and stop pretending your someone special because you work in a profession, i work in a profession a lot higher than you dim wit , has the lord said let him who can see let him see said the lord.

Honestly.....you start to wonder if any of the brain cells are connected.

Sponsored Links
solo said:
Honestly.....you start to wonder if any of the brain cells are connected.

solo the head is like the planet full of oceans, sea,s and trees but your head is like a gold fish bowl full lice of carp.

He's probably gone home with someones caravan....just for a laugh

Pensdown said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

By the way Pensdown, every time I see you nick gives me nightmares......reminds me of my exams :eek:

noodlz said:
Pensdown said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

By the way Pensdown, every time I see you nick gives me nightmares......reminds me of my exams :eek:

It took me what ever time it is now to get your post, but it was worth it, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's a great company name in IT...sorry about the nightmares....I get them as well when I see the nick markie :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

On the hook SS ....

Biting well ! Oh sorry ...... OTH SS BW !

:D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back