ACCIDENT SCAMS

B

BOB.DOLE

Ive done it myself and proud of it i was driving down the road and i was in a rush to get to work anyway its the usual old cronny doing 30 on a 50 road pi..ssing about speeding up then braking, then i was so mad i overtook him just before a roundabout swerved in front of him and braked at the roundabout and he smacked right in the back of me .

there was me riddled in agony the ambulance came took me to the hossy
neck in a brace, complained of serveire back pain, in a wheel chair for 2 weeks walked on cruches for 4 weeks, ho i did some moaning in there i should of won an oscar.
when to numours phisopherypy appiontments and at the end of it all i was awarded £86,500 and it just shows you how easy it is.

Sponsored Links
Maybe you should invest some of your ill-gotten gains in a college course. English might be a good idea.

solo said:
Maybe you should invest some of your ill-gotten gains in a college course. English might be a good idea.

welcome solo brain cell how is the other cell doing tonight

Sponsored Links
BOB.DOLE said:
Ive done it myself and proud of it i was driving down the road and i was in a rush to get to work anyway its the usual old cronny doing 30 on a 50 road pi..ssing about speeding up then braking, then i was so mad i overtook him just before a roundabout swerved in front of him and braked at the roundabout and he smacked right in the back of me .

neck in a brace, complained of serveire back pain, in a wheel chair for 2 weeks walked on cruches for 4 weeks, ho i did some moaning in there i should of won an oscar.
when to numours phisopherypy appiontments and at the end of it all i was awarded £86,500 and it just shows you how easy it is.

did you get home that day and the envelope was there :LOL:

Trouble is, Mr. Dole thinks he's cleverly screwed some insurance company out of £86,000. Instead he's screwed himself and everyone else as we all end up paying increased premiums. The insurance companies and the ambulance chasers are the only winners.

jbonding said:
BOB.DOLE said:

BOB.DOLE said:
jbonding said:
BOB.DOLE said:

Dont get jelouse now me planning anover so watch for the rounderbouts uncle BOB may just be in front of you HEE HEEE HEEEEE

solo said:
Trouble is, Mr. Dole thinks he's cleverly screwed some insurance company out of £86,000. Instead he's screwed himself and everyone else as we all end up paying increased premiums. The insurance companies and the ambulance chasers are the only winners.

Dont be a silly solo brain cell £86.000 is peanuts

Solo indicates alone, therefore there would not be another brain cell to accompany it. An English course would probably be stretching it Bob. Just go to Argos and get some Mega Blocks instead. Even if you can't build anything with them the bonny colours should be nice to look at.

Come on....Don't give him more credit than he deserves. He couldn't wind up a watch. This is my charity work, making him feel as if he makes a difference. We need people like Bob so that we may appreciate the importance of the amoeba. I for one, am able to sleep soundly at night safe and secure in the knowledge that there are people like Bob out there, less fortunate than myself.

solo said:
Solo indicates alone, therefore there would not be another brain cell to accompany it. An English course would probably be stretching it Bob. Just go to Argos and get some Mega Blocks instead. Even if you can't build anything with them the bonny colours should be nice to look at.

SOLO SOLO SLOW SLOW DOWN YOUR TALKING TO FAST MAN GOT A JOINT

Mr Dole should know better by now than to think we are all complete numbskulls.

As my personal experience proves, you would get NOWHERE NEAR that sum for those injuries. Not in the UK, anyway. Also, as my personal experience proves, it can be successfully argued in court that there are circumstances where a driver can drive into the rear of the vehicle in front and for it to be the fault of that car's driver.

Eg , just the scenario that Mr UB40 describes. When cutting in front of someone, their braking distance is reduced. Couple that with idiotic braking on your part, and it can be argued that the accident is not your fault.

So wake up Mr Labour Exchange. We're not idiots.

Sponsored Links
Back