Accurate measuring

Is it up North, Andy? They say it's grim oop North - certainly true this morning

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I know, I know, I woz just 'avin' a larf, innit? And it's less grim right now - it's actually brightened up a bit :)

Sponsored Links
From woodworking to home renovations, precision is key. I've found using a digital ruler to be a game-changer—it's like having a trusty sidekick that never lets you down! Plus, it's sleek, compact, and oh-so-easy to use. But hey, that's just my two cents!

Now, onto the burning question in this thread: What's your take on accurate measuring tools? Are you team traditional tape measure or are you leaning towards the digital revolution? Personally, I'm all in for embracing new tech if it means making our DIY adventures smoother and more efficient.

So, fellow DIYers, spill the beans! Let's hear your thoughts on this age-old debate. Are you sticking with the tried-and-true methods, or are you ready to dive into the world of digital ruler?

Last edited:
From woodworking to home renovations, precision is key. I've found using a digital ruler to be a game-changer—it's like having a trusty sidekick that never lets you down! Plus, it's sleek, compact, and oh-so-easy to use. But hey, that's just my two cents!

Another bot!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back