adaptor for my multimaster

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Alright! My first post here. Been hangin around a while.

Do you know if there is an adaptor so I can use cheaper blades on my fein multimaster? A bloke told me the other day he has an adaptor for his bosch gop to use supercut blades.

Seen some cheap draper blades. Anyone used them? Heard good things about the WSE ones.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Cheers Merlin

Mate of mine has a draper expert router which is really well built. The one with a fixed and a plunge base. Although I've seen their newer expert ones that dont look as good as his. But I agree most of their stuff is pap.

But the odd cheap blade for a specific job would be fine i reckon. The fein ones are not cheap.

I love the WSE blades, I can't fault them. They all cut nails, even the Japanese style wood blades. I heard Fein tried blocking their sales in Germany but couldn't, they last ages and and are well worth the money.
I seem to have that orange box with me a lot more now I'm not having to think either how expensive the Fein blades are or how crappy the cheap blades are.

Sponsored Links
Cheers all

had a google round over the wknd and found reports and a youtube video that the bosch adaptor doesnt tighten onto the blade well. Sloppy fit apparently. So ordered an adaptor from www.joaliff.com

Will let you know what its like when it arrives.

I've heard really good things about those WSE blades as well.

You dont need an adaptor. The blades made by Shark Blades and others fit directly on. They are sold on ebay. Good luck :LOL:

ooo - just seen this post - can you update us when you get your kit and tell us if it all works OK? Plus then links to the adapter and blades? I don't want much do I??

Getting fed up of forking out loads for Fein blades....

many thanks in advance

SB

There are loads of cheaper blades than Fein, Shark, Imperial, Bosch and more besides. If they don't offer an improvement, what's the point in buying a cheaper inferior version?
Look for the better value of good quality goods that may cost more to buy but last significantly longer.
Only applicable if you use them to make money or save time.

Dont really agree. The wse blades are good but when you hare given a choice from others on ebay at a third of the price why would I want to pay more. I would be able to use three blades from Shark or Imperial over the WSE. Ill stick to CHEAP AND GOOD and to be fiar the WSE blades are only marginally better if at all.

I suppose you love the brands your used to though ;)

A couple of guys I know use the Shark blades and accept that they don't last long but are happy to put up with that and having to buy them on a regular basis. I prefer not to buy cheap buy five times so I would carry on with the WSE ones. Now I have the adaptor, it's only the blade part that I replace and only when I have deliberately sacrificed a blade to save me time.
My pals had tried a range from the States but I can't remember the name, it wasn't Imperial but my memory is letting me down here.
If they do what you would put up with, carry on, perhaps I'm fussier. :)

A couple of guys I know use the Shark blades and accept that they don't last long but are happy to put up with that and having to buy them on a regular basis. I prefer not to buy cheap buy five times so I would carry on with the WSE ones. Now I have the adaptor, it's only the blade part that I replace and only when I have deliberately sacrificed a blade to save me time.
My pals had tried a range from the States but I can't remember the name, it wasn't Imperial but my memory is letting me down here.
If they do what you would put up with, carry on, perhaps I'm fussier. :)

I work in the power tool retail industry and I listen to people every day complaining about Fein and other oscillating saw blade prices so I have invented some cross over devices to use with other machines its just a hobby and not very profitable but it might help some people out there.
I call myself Joaliff we are on the net.

Are they tried and tested, as in are there many out there? Are these suitable for the WSE adaptors or does the Wse blades fit your adaptor?
Have you sold many?
What's the advantage of an adaptor compared to what the machine comes with?

I got to agree with C7BUS. I have recently bought my blades from sharkblades.co.uk and at £3.50 per blade I cant really knock them. They do seem a good quality blade and I have a mate that uses the WSE blades but he seems to not mind the high outlay. There is no way they last 3 or 4 times longer. Each to their own I suppose :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back