adaptor for my multimaster

I will never use Shark blades again, I don't have time to waste replacing blades that wear out on the softest jobs.
I will give the German ones a go, I like the european made tools where possible rather than chinese stuff.

Sponsored Links
I wouldn't knock all Chinese goods but I've never found bargain basement price tools to be worth it. I need to rely on my tools, why spend the money on a Fein tool and use the lowest value blades where it matters.

Are they tried and tested, as in are there many out there? Are these suitable for the WSE adaptors or does the Wse blades fit your adaptor?
Have you sold many?
What's the advantage of an adaptor compared to what the machine comes with?

I suppose to date I have sold around 600 units the failure rate is 1/600 and that was because it wasn't clamped properly.
The adaptors are designed to make purchasing easier, Bosch blades are cheaper than Fein blades and available from the sheds on a Sunday.
We Also supply adaptors for Supercut,Bosch, Worx machines and the older Multimasters which have problems with blade slippage.
The WSE blade and adaptor range is very high quality and we will soon be selling the range but it is internet based only and not many retailers have it off the shelf.

Sponsored Links
Yes it can take over a bit.

Hi J,
Good for you bud- it's about time someone came up with a alternative to supercut monopoly of blades. Well done .
Had my supercut for maybe 15 years now-(cost almost £600-then) and - probably lasted so long because of reluctance to use it for cheapo jobs-and cost of blades.
Seeing as you seem 'switched on'- any chance of giving me the best options in easy to understand 'mode' ?.
I've had a peep at your website- but- I always think its better to hear it from the horses mouth.
Regards,
Pete

Hi Pete,

Thanks for your vote of confidence,

If you have a Supercut that is 15 years old it is likely to be the Fein FSN400E and to run Fein 8 point star centre blades. ie the ones that are sold for the Fein Multimaster at the moment you need a JFC2004 adaptor.
If you want to run cheaper Bosch blades use a JFC200 and the WSE range of blades requires a AD-05 adaptor.
There are so many different combination of blade mixes that even my engineering partner gets confused the other day after coming back from a two week break he produced me a Supercut to Supercut adaptor i expect that product to break all records as far as sales go.
I am working on a chart at the moment that will help you chose the right adaptor for the right tool and blade choice but you or any one can always e-mail me for help.

Regards,

Cliff. Joaliff Ltd.

Hi Pete,

If you have a Supercut that is 15 years old it is likely to be the Fein FSN400E and to run Fein 8 point star centre blades. ie the ones that are sold for the Fein Multimaster at the moment you need a JFC2004 adaptor.
If you want to run cheaper Bosch blades use a JFC200 and the WSE range of blades requires a AD-05 adaptor.
There are so many different combination of blade mixes that even my engineering partner gets confused the other day after coming back from a two week break he produced me a Supercut to Supercut adaptor i expect that product to break all records as far as sales go.
I am working on a chart at the moment that will help you chose the right adaptor for the right tool and blade choice but you or any one can always e-mail me for help.

Regards,

Cliff. Joaliff Ltd.

Thanks Cliff,
I'll be in touch . Maybe get your thinking head on and do a package or 2 for supercut users ?.
Thanks for taking the time to reply .
Pete

Hi Cliff,
---------FSN400E----It's running the Bosch blades that I'm wanting to do-- but- just looked at your ebay-and says 8-10 days for delivery (and thats 'working days').
Seems a long time !! -
Has delivery time speeded up lately ?.
I could do with one soon .
cheers,
Pete

Hi Pete,

Regards,

Cliff. Joaliff Ltd.

Some time ago somebody posted a link for Faithful blades. I bought 3, at about the cost of ONE Fein. I can't really say how much beter Fein ones are, as I only uae it for cutting skirting in situ, and only a average qnce a week. They seem reasonable to me, and i remember being surprised at how quickly the original Fein ones blunted. So I would say they are worth a go!

Draper blades are the best value blades I have ever seen one of the standard wood blades is around £4.00 the finish and quality is very reasonable.
And we do an adaptor to convert most machines.
Cliff.

Rutlands do some nice "Japanese" tooth blades .... 5 x 63mm for £30 - item code DK4010

I can't comment on longevity as I've only done a quick test, but the cut is quick and smooth

Japanese blades are ok as long as they keep all of their teeth the outer teeth take a lot of strain and if they break off the blade becomes useless because it cannot cut anymore the normal tooth pattern will give you far better service and more life.

Japanese blades are ok as long as they keep all of their teeth the outer teeth take a lot of strain and if they break off the blade becomes useless because it cannot cut anymore the normal tooth pattern will give you far better service and more life.

Does that apply when the material being cut is narrower than the blade?

Or why not just jig the blade about and then it will plunge cut

When the teeth disappear it produces areas which are flat and have no cutting capabilities and this is what stops the blade plunging properly, if the area is smaller than the blade width and you make the blade move right and left then no problem but remember a machine is designed to make your life easier not harder.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back