Best Value for Money multi-tool blades?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good day Sirs,
Can anyone recommend me which multi-tool blades you have found to be the best and provide the best value for money?
I have had a couple of bosch blades,some cheap $1 blades from china, than also I got given few free saxton blades ( not impressed with them, no different really than the cheap $1 chinese blades but more expensive) , I heard that the fein blades are pretty good.

value for money at least for me means- I will buy a £10 blade if it will last me 5x longer than a £1 blade and will give better/faster cut.
If however a £5 blade is only a bit better than £1 blade I will use the £1 stuff.
thanks.

Sponsored Links
For wood, look out for the Japanese blades from Rutland's when they come up on offer. Even when not on offer, the £7 cost when bought in a pack of ten is not too bad.

Damn... that's just madness , to buy 10 blades costs the same as I paid for my new makita multitool.

Sponsored Links
i like both saxton and rutland blades
if you are crude cutting to masonery walls brick or concrete use a cheap or old blade stop short by 3-5mm and use an old blade to finish

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back