Quality of Multi-tool v quality of blade

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a cheapo corded multitool which I use for occasional DIY jobs. I was considering buying a better quality tool as a replacement but I got to wondering if I would get a better return for my investment by keeping the existing tool and buying the best blades I can get for it?

If good blades in cheap tool is the way to go, which brand of blades should I consider in future?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
i have used a few different blades on a Dewalt and also find the Saxton blades good quality for the price - purchased quite a few last year for a lot of DIY jobs
Done quite a few jobs last year , wood, metal , brick , plaster & concrete Dewalt been very good , along with the Saxton blades

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Another vote for Saxton blades.

But as for the multi-tool, I went for a tool free blade change one with vari speed (dewalt) and certainly haven't regretted it!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back