Multi tool

Sponsored Links
I recently bought an emergency multitool because I didn't have mine with me and got this.

It's as good as the dewalt.
I think good blades make a difference, I use bosch blades.

Looks good

My 2 pence is buy Ryobi.....

I have a Fein and it's a pleasure.. but expensive

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
The Aldi corded one...does it use the starlock system?

No substitute for cubes with these things in my opinion. They're problem solvers, and when your problem is a 6" nail in a place you can barely even see you need all the help you can get. Mines a TM3000C (the "cheap" one with the allen key blade change).

The Aldi corded one...does it use the starlock system?
I can't see anyone in China paying Bosch and Fein to licence their patented technology - top end machines only at present

I see. Only after a decent, cheap corded one.

to be honest any multitool regardless off cost or quality will be fine in occasional general cutting and the best thing since sliced bread
its when you need an efficient quick and highly accurate cut are needed the extra money becomes important
;)

cheaper tools or blades can flutters this is where the blade crabs or vibrate a bit so instead of a clean plunge you finish up fighting the blade as it causes several furrows before grounding in a random furrow this can be reduced by a finger giving support but reduces the ease in confined areas that only allow one-handed use

its worth pointing out that a blade not fitted correctly [not flat] can cause fluttering

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back