Add pir light to existing outside light !

Hi ! Nearly there! Being of retired age! Am slow to understand all i have to do is make connexion to white wire! My final request
To Efl or Sunray if either of you can draw me final diagram or give me link if there is one kindly note i have T&E cable once
Thanks for all the help!

Sponsored Links
You don't really need a diagram.

The supply cable must connect to the L, N & E at the connector block.

The two wires which go to the lamp holder must also go to the second lamp, plus the earth.

What about removing the plastic cover, positioning all the wires so we can see where they all go and posting a nice clear picture?

• Thanks
Reactions: ih
Efl many thanks! Agree dont need a diagram! Your conclusion & me rested got it !
Thanks again kind regards all

Hi ! Nearly there! Being of retired age! Am slow to understand all i have to do is make connexion to white wire! My final request
To Efl or Sunray if either of you can draw me final diagram or give me link if there is one kindly note i have T&E cable once
Thanks for all the help!

This is where I believe we are
upload_2018-9-18_10-5-48.png

It would be useful to know where the 2 browns go though.

It is possible there is a 'filter' which may be a plastic unit with wires directly across L & N.

Sponsored Links
Hi SUNRAY Many thanks i got it 100% with the diagram just to let you know from connector block in
The bulkhead there is only ONE brown going to pir ( as it is twisted hence looks like two browns) hope
This info does not change the diagram! Regards

Hi SUNRAY Many thanks i got it 100% with the diagram just to let you know from connector block in
The bulkhead there is only ONE brown going to pir ( as it is twisted hence looks like two browns) hope
This info does not change the diagram! Regards
No it doesn't change anything, good luck.

• Thanks
Reactions: ih

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back