Addiction to ... credit

Sponsored Links
There is a trick to bankrupcy, never ever ever go bankrupt until you have maxed out every single source of credit available, personally I reckon a mad rush of about £1,000,000 would do me, then let 'em suffer!

Sponsored Links
Lend-Lease hmmm :( :( :(

yes why did we go with that US dicator into an illegal war in Iraq ,killing so many Iraqis , US ,an UK INNOCENTS

btw as a guy at home now I see sooooooooo many credit firms advertising too the poor at home ... SHAMEFUL an that Vordermann woman wants assassinating the Smug ,Preachy,get-yourself-into -debt-loan-I-advertise (while laughing at the poor ... bitch /sl*t

Insolencies3.png

People on £15,000 got 20 - 30 credit cards :eek: What wrong with just having 1 credit card?

So people are borrowing more under Labour policies :?: :eek:

Surely this can't go on, the bubble got to burst sometime :?:

Eddie M said:
There is a trick to bankrupcy, never ever ever go bankrupt until you have maxed out every single source of credit available, personally I reckon a mad rush of about £1,000,000 would do me, then let 'em suffer!

Shouldn't one 'get rid' of all assetts before embarkation...?
2% per month min repayment av credit 1 year £500k have to fund £10k per month dd min repayments... Still a profit, buy and salt away gold?

:eek:

empip said:
Eddie M said:

Shouldn't one 'get rid' of all assetts before embarkation...?
2% per month min repayment av credit 1 year £500k have to fund £10k per month dd min repayments... Still a profit, buy and salt away gold?

:eek:

Nah, buy narcotics!

Gold... relatively nicer people .. allegedly.
:D

Sponsored Links
Back