adding new radiator

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
we wish to add a new radiator. Is it possible to run the new radiator straight of the pipes that come out of the combi boiler?

Sponsored Links
as has been said yes

just dont cut the gas pipe or the hot/cold water supply

:)

ill try not to lol:), can u run microbore of 22mm pipe or do u need to go 22 mm - 15 mm - microbore?

Sponsored Links
you can run mircobore FROM 22 ( i take it thats what you meant?)depending on length of run and how many rads you are going to supply

thanks, its just going to be one rad and the pipe would run for about 3.5 meters, i take it this distance is not to great?

if all the pipe work is being run behind kitchen base units is it worth just running 15 mm pipe?, am i correct in thinking that the would be enough clearance behind base units?

Paulboy said:
if all the pipe work is being run behind kitchen base units is it worth just running 15 mm pipe?, am i correct in thinking that the would be enough clearance behind base units?

If the work will be hidden behind units I would suggest using Hep 2o pipe & fittings (plastic tube & pushfit connections) Easy, peasy etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back