ADE Ultimate Alarm System Replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks to a power surge/fault by Northern Power Grid a number of electrical items in my home have been damaged, one of which is the 17 year old ADE Ultimate Control Panel. Although NPG have offered to replace/repair the items, it has now been two weeks and there's no sign of them sorting out the alarm system.

As I installed the system, I was wondering if it was possible to replace the motherboard in this system. I suspect not - web searches have found nothing, in fact I can't even find many references to the Ultimate system.

If I/NPG replace the system, because it has been wired in serial using the iD chips in each sensor, a similar iD system will need to be used, otherwise new wiring would have to be installed for a "zone" based system.

Can anyone advise if there is still a control panel + keyboard that uses the iD system? I've seen the Karizma advertised, but having also installed one of these in the past, I'm aware this is much less functional version than the Ultimate.

Sponsored Links
Karizma was the replacement for the ultimate panel , your best bet is a Texecom premier plus a id expander think castle still support the ID system aswell

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back