Ademco accord tamper light on

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Hi all new too forums so please have patience with me I have an ademco accord alarm in my house at least 15 years but since battery drained the tamper light is constantly on and it won't allow me set the alarm it takes user code and continously beeps but doesn't set I have replaced battery and tamper switch in box seems to be fine does anyone know how to fix this problem any help greatly appreciated as I am moving out and must fix for the landloRd this week

Sponsored Links
Hi I didn't try that will post picture when back home thanks for response Mark all help greatlynch aporeciated

Hi see photo of control box attached thanks again

Attachments

• 20170312_144639.jpg
    20170312_144639.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 472
Sponsored Links
Your picture is blurred , link out zone tamper ( bottom pcb) and.... bell - and -R ( left pcb )

Attachments

• IMG_1223.PNG
    IMG_1223.PNG
    309.2 KB · Views: 359
I will be trying to resolve problem again later when finished work thank you once again for assistance I hope I can sort it i will try send better picture later but the pcb picture you sent is identical

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back